~ Tina ~
"Joining creative forces with Ted has been great. Not only do we get to play these cool songs, but we have the privilege of being able to add our own twists to them. Hope you enjoy the music."
~ Ted ~
"I'm blessed to have met Tina & to be involved in this project with her. Our playing styles blend together very well. We've been working incredibly hard; it's my sincere hope that audiences will be mesmerized by the arrangements we've created."
- Tina picked up the guitar at the age of twelve, growing up in the NW 'Burbs of Chicago. Over the years, she has enjoyed writing & arranging original songs, playing covers & performing with talented musical collaborators.
- She has appeared in coffeehouses & bookstores as well as standing in with some area bands for gigs on the local music scene.
- Tina served for several years as a guitarist for a local church, where she got the opportunity to meet & play with Ted.
- She is a veteran of countless jam sessions & enjoys entertaining family and friends at parties.
- She has taught private guitar lessons since '09.
- Tina thanks Ted for lending his creatively intricate & expressive playing style to this venture & also for his friendship & sense of humor. She also thanks her supportive & wonderful family.
- Originally from Minneapolis Minnesota,Ted grew up in the SW 'Burbs of Chicago & established himself as a guitarist in the hard rock band "Stryker" in the 80's & the alternative music band "Einstein's Attic" in the 90's.
- In the late '90s Ted moved to the far NW 'Burbs of Chicago, became the instrumental band leader for a local church (where he met & worked with his accomplished bandmate Tina) & taught private guitar lessons from his home studio from '02 - '17.
- Ted's influences are too numerous to mention. He particularly enjoys performing acoustic finger-style arrangements.
- Ted thanks his inspired bandmate Tina for her talent & sense of humor, his teachers & mentors who've patiently guided him on his journey, his students who've stretched him to become a better guitarist & his loving wife Karin for her support for this project.